Friday, October 1, 2010

Ashlynn's Leg....

I dropped Ashlynn off to her dad yesterday for his weekend to spend with her before I went to work. Well 2 hours later he calls me at work and says that he thinks that her leg/foot/ankle area might be broken or sprained. She was rough housing around and jumped off the arm of his couch. Its a little swollen and she can't put pressure on it. He wanted to call her doctor to have her checked out.

At this point my heart sunk to my stomach. I wanted to cry. I left work and told him to meet me at the ER with her so we can get it checked out there then they can do an xray. Wow. We were there for 2 hours, she screamed when they took xrays, she screamed every time the nurses came into the room, and she screamed when they put the cast on. They couldn't tell if it was broken or not because all the little bones in her foot aren't fully grown yet.

So basically we just keep her in the cast for a week and then go to our regular doctor for a check up. Please pray for her to get feeling better. I catch myself every so often crying about it. Its so sad. Ill keep everyone posted!


At this point she didn't want anything to do with me.. I was the "mean" one

1 comment:

  1. oh, how sad :( why are you the mean one? Yah, let us know how she's doing, does she have to stay off of it? That would be really hard, good luck :)

    ReplyDelete