Wednesday, February 16, 2011

So behind...

Wow, its crazy how far behind on blogging I am. The past month or two has been a little crazy busy. We have been working really hard to get ready for our cruise to Mexico that we are going on in 17 days!! I am so stoked!  I so NEED this week long vacation away from everyone and everything its not even funny! I'll keep you posted when we go!

My last post was about my sisters drill team competition that we were going to. Well we went and it was a blast, but there were so many good teams that my sisters team didn't place in their dances. They did really awesome and I was so proud of them! Next year they are gonna kick but.. I know they will be happy even if they just beat Dixie High School!! lol!

We have been finding new cartoon shows for Ashlynn to watch to help her with her talking. We have found Word World and we LOVE it! It really is a good learning show and teaches them letters and words. Ashlynn spelt PIZZA the other day with it! It was so cute!

I had a new project while we are in SLC for my sisters dance competition. My aunt sue, grandma snow, and cousin came up for the weekend too and we had a 'sewing craft day'. I have never made my own project so it was kinda fun to try to figure out. Thanks for your help Sue! I had fun and it was good to learn something new! Here are a few pics of what we made!



cute huh?!! I love my new purse!

Anyways, guess there really isn't anything else to update on. Next post will probably be Ashlynn's 3rd birthday. I can't believe how big she is getting and growing up so fast!! Hope all is well with everyone! Keep checking back for updates and posts from the cruse too in a couple of weeks! 

No comments:

Post a Comment