Thursday, July 30, 2009

Missing My Princess...

So for the past 2 weeks, Ashlynn has been at Dustin's house... I freaking miss her sooo much!! This is the most I have ever been away from her since she was born.. its hard!! So I decided to blog about her so that the next 3 days can go by super fast til I get her back on Sunday!!

She finally figured out how to put her shoes on her own feet... I had told her to get her shoes and we would go "outside".. I think that is the magic word... she had her shoes and sitting in the living room on the floor putting them on all by herself... She wanted to go outside... BAD!!

After she got them on, she made her way outside... and played for a while... it was fun, we watered the flowers and then put her swimming suit on and played outside with the dogs.


These next 2 pictures are of our 2 dogs, Rusty, he is a Jack Russell Terrier who can jump over a fence and run so fast. Then there is Roy. He is a blood hound dog. He will be the county search and rescue dog one day... once he gets some motivation to do something. They are both awesome dogs to have around kids. They love Kody and Ashlynn.

Misty these next few pictures are for you... Yes... we have a bunny rabbit too... he doesn't have a name but he is so cute and Ashlynn really likes him too..... One of the pictures I must have caught him while he was licking his mouth or something.. kinda looks funny!!


As you can tell.. Ash has lots of fun up here in Enterprise at our petting zoo... I can't wait til she comes home!! I think the animals miss her just as much as the rest of us do!

2 comments:

  1. I hope the next few days go by fast. I couldn't imagine being away from my munchkin for that long. Good luck hanging in there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hang in there Annaleedle. I can't imagine having to be away from my babies for that long... I would go CRAZY! She's getting so big to be able to do all those fun things! Her and Sydney seem to have similar hair growing patterns... I noticed you can do a ponytail! We're still doing bangs in the front to hide the fact that she hardly has any hair up there :)

    ReplyDelete