Wednesday, July 15, 2009

New Blog.......

I don't know what happened to my other blog, but it got deleted... SO..... I am going to start a new blog to go along with my new life!
Me and Ty

I was divorced a few months ago. Ashlynn and I moved up to Enterprise, and we love it here. I am dating a really awesome guy named Ty. He lives and works in Enterprise, he also takes care of his nephew, Kody. Ty works for Enterprise City and is the Fire Chief for the EMS/Fire Department up here... he is always busy... life of the pager! He is soo good to me, I don't remember when I have ever been as happy as I am now. I love him! Kody is 13 almost 14 years old and is a big help around the house. He helps take care of the animals and helps me out when I need him to. We had to repaint the house and fix a few things, Kody was always willing to help me paint and do whatever we needed to get it all done. It looks really good!!
Ty & Kody Camping June 2009

Ashlynn is now 15 months old. She has definitly grown up the last couple of months. She doesn't walk... she RUNS!! She runs everywhere!! We have lots of animals at home.... 2 dogs, 2 cats, 7 chickens, and 1 rabbit... Ashlynn loves animals. I think that the cat is her favorite. She is so cute with all of them though. Just today she wanted to go into the chicken pin with me, which is not normal!! We just bought a new bed for Ashlynn... its a toddler bed and she loves it. She does really good at sleeping in it too!!! She is definitly not my little baby anymore.. she is getting to be a big girl! She even likes to sit on the potty... she doesn't go potty, but she likes to sit there...

Ashlynn's Cute Smile!!

Ashlynn playing in the pool, June 2009

I recently went part time at Dispatch. It is the best thing in the world to only work 2 days a week. I have lots of more time to spend with Ashlynn, Ty, and Kody. I am also going to start working EMT shifts up here in Enterprise, when I have someone to watch my little princess of course! I have made lots of new friends up here, definitly some amazing people in Enterprise! We will do our best to keep our friends up to date on all of the exciting and new adventures that us four are doing!!

2 comments:

  1. yay for the new blog Annalee!!! You guys look like you have a lot of fun together :) cant wait to see more pics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so happy! I can't believe she's growing up so fast! Tell Ty I said hi.. we took EMT-B together -- AGES ago! Have a blast with your little one! Being part time rocks doesn't it!?

    ReplyDelete