Monday, August 16, 2010

Our New Project....

So we have a new project we have been working on. On Friday we went over to our friend Brenden's house and bought his old camping trailer. It is actually in pretty good shape for how old it is. I'm pretty sure everything works in it!! So we bought it for 200 bucks. So far we have painted almost half of it and you can tell it totally makes a difference!! I'm pretty excited to take it out to give it a try, although it wont be anything like my dad's castle of a trailer house. Oh well!! Its our first one and I am pretty happy with it! I forgot to get before pics but here are a few during pics. Ill post more when we are done!

The outside... I know I know. It needs work. We are going to paint it eventually. I thought about doing camo around the bottom and painting a moon on the door... you know cuz it looks like an outhouse door??!! I love it!

Inside, we painted the ugly wood white. It looks much better. That brown thing pulls up into a full bed that we will sleep on. Then folds down to a couch!

Door goes into the bathroom. This is the stove and sink and counter. I put those new tiles up because the old stuff was gross! I like it much better!

1 comment:

  1. I am so excited to see all the modifications. Do it cute. Don't let Ty talk you into a "Man Trl"

    ReplyDelete