Tuesday, August 31, 2010

My Bad.. Finally an update....

Sorry its been a while since I have posted. I have been a little busy. We have had a lot going on at our house, so here goes the updating!

Camping Trailer - Well we have been working hard to get it ready to go camping this next weekend with my dad. I have made curtains, replaced the handles on the cupboards, lined all the cabinets, and deep cleaned. I have to finish painting the inside and we have to climb back up on top of it and look to see where the little leak is, but other than that its almost ready to take camping! I am so excited! We wont be able to use the water this time, we have to get a pump for it and fix the water lines, but that is ok, dad has one we can use! I'll have to post pics of the trailer when I get finished with it!

Garden - We have been getting so much stuff from our garden and our friends have been giving us stuff out of their gardens also! Its is so awesome! I have bottled so much stuff, I would think I can call myself a little pro by now... lol! NOT! Anyways, I have canned green beans, pepper jelly (Mango, Strawberry, Raspberry, and Regular Pepper Jelly), Pickles (Dill and Sweet), Relish (Dill and Sweet), Strawberry Banana Jam, Peach Jam, and Banana Jam. Not to mention I have froze 21 gallon freezer bags full of corn too! Crazy huh?! Here is what my food storage downstairs looks like...
This is the whole shelf, those are 2 to 3 jars deep.. nice huh??
                             
Here is the top shelves

Here are the bottom shelves

Kittens - They are getting big really fast. I can't believe they are already 3 weeks old. It is so crazy. I will be so ready to get rid of them in a couple of weeks though. I haven't been letting the mom outside because I need to get her fixed but cant til the babies are 8 weeks old. Oh well. Here are a few pics of them






Ashlynn - We are trying to get her potty trained. She has been doing really good. She has caught on when she needs to go and when she is ok. We have only had a few accidents and she has been doing really good. We even drove to St George with my dad this past weekend and she was dry the whole time! I am so proud of her. I am hoping that she will be totally potty trained by the time we go to Disneyland next month! She went home with my dad for a few days until we go up to go camping.
That's about all the updates I can think of as of now :)

3 comments:

  1. I am so pRoUd of you!!! You are freaking amazing to me. I want some of that pepper jam to try tho. Dont forget me. Your kitties are so cute.... to bad they grow up. ;) Have so so much fun at in Gunner this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want a kitty :) lol Your a amazing! I really want to make jam and store it. When we have a yard to have a garden I want to do what you are doing

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah, thanks! You can totally do it Paige! If you need help let me know, I can walk you thru it! It is so easy! I love doing it, great for food storage!

    ReplyDelete