Thursday, September 2, 2010

Needing a break....

Well I officially finished the inside of the trailer yesterday! I am so ready for a break now! It looks really good compared to what it use to look like. I am so excited to get it up the mountain tomorrow and see how it works! I have to go today and get it registered and then we just have to fill it up with out stuff! I know its going to be cold where we go camping but I am OK with that! I will be so excited to just be up in the mountains with no cell phone or pager service and where I can just relax! Ashlynn has been at my dad's this week and we are ready to see her again! I will post pics soon of the trailer and our camping trip! Hope everyone has a great Labor Day weekend!!

1 comment:

  1. Im excited to see pics of it! We take Rick's parent's old trl when we go and it is old and leaks and we love it!!! I don't care, its a good time.

    ReplyDelete