Tuesday, April 6, 2010

I NEED a Vacation!

PLEASE can I have a Vacation?!!!

The answer is.... YES!! Today is my 'FRIDAY' from work! I have worked the past 3 days straight and I am so exhausted. I worked 11 hours yesterday.. ya I am very very tired! But that is all ok! We are leaving Thursday to head up to my dad's house for his birthday! I am stoked! I dont have to work until next Tuesday morning. Its going to be awesome! Ashlynn has been up at my dad's since Sunday night, I guess they are having a blast. They took Ashlynn down to see the cows yesterday and she went crazy! She loves cows!!

Anyways... off to my time off and vacation in 40 minutes and counting...... 39....38... yay!

1 comment:

  1. I hear ya there on needing a vacation. Hopefully we both can one soon! Sounds like you had a fun Easter!

    ReplyDelete