Tuesday, April 27, 2010

My last few days of FUN!!

So I have had some fun the past few days. This weekend I headed to Parowan with my Mom and my sister Alivia. Livi had a dance competition Friday and Saturday at Parowan High School. It was so neat! There were so many teams that had some great dances. It is so cool to watch the different types of dances and costumes for the dances. I even got to see one my friends Kristy Hunt. She was one of the judges for the competition, and I haven't seen her for like 4 or 5 years!! I recently found out that her and my other friend Jenna are going to be the drill team advisors for Snow Canyon, which Livi will be trying out for this week.... yay!


Anyways, Livi had her solo competition on Friday afternoon. She did amazing as I said in my previous post. I haven't seen her dance all the way out since she has been doing it, and this was her first time competing with it. It was SO good! She looked amazing in her costume! Here are a few pics that I took with my phone, so if they aren't the best, that is why...





Yay! She got Queen... which means 1st place!!

All the ConfiDance Soloists

All of the ConfiDance Soloist from St George Studio!! They did awesome! 

On Saturday, the teams had competition. Livi was in 3 dances. Her team did a really really good job with all of their dances. Here were the awards they got...

Jazz Dance - Superior
Lyrical Dance - Superior
Teen Hip Hop - Superior

They got all SUPERIOR! It was so cool! They also got BEST TECHNIQUE overall! Good Job Girls!! I can't wait for PROVO this weekend!!


Yesterday, Ashlynn and I went on a four wheeler ride with Melinda and Taryne. It was so nice outside.We headed out towards the 'E' hill. We made a pit stop at Bowler Pond. It was so pretty up there. Taryne and Ashlynn started throwing rocks in the pond, here are a few pics I took as we were letting them play... they are so cute!


Picking up the rocks to throw... 

Taryne and Ashlynn - What cute friends!!

Ashlynn throwing rocks into the pond

Bowler Pond


After we left the pond, we drove up to the 'E'. It was so neat to look back towards Enterprise and see the town in the distance. After we were done we headed back to Curtis and Melinda's house and had lunch! It was a fun afternoon! Thanks guys for feeding us and hanging out! We had a blast!

Upcoming Events this week....

** Livi is trying out for High School Drill Team... I can't wait! I am so excited she decided to do that!
** We are leaving Friday morning to head to Provo for yet another dance competition. We are going to see family and head to the zoo on Sunday before coming home! So much FUN!!


No comments:

Post a Comment