Saturday, April 3, 2010

Lots of Pictures... Part 1


So I have lots of pictures to update ... please bare with me.... here we go...

March 26th I took Ashlynn to the Doctor. It was a check up for her ear infection... well as most of you know, She had yet another one. This will make 3 this year alone! We are pretty sick of them! Well, I felt bad for her so I decided to take her to Wendys the other day.. here are a few pictures of her eating her food and her frosty... yes she is dunking her chicken nugget in the frosty.. .don't ask me where she learned that!!



On Tuesday Night last week, we went over to Melinda and Curtis' house for dinner. We had spaghetti, it was delicious as Taryne would say! After dinner we let the kids color eggs, they had a blast! Here are a few pics from that....




As you can see, they were having fun! They all had discolored skin by the end of it, but it was worth the fun! Thanks Mel for having us over to help color eggs!! 

The next day Ash and I decided to make some Sugar Cookies for Easter. Ashlynn loves helping me in the kitchen, so I thought it would be fun for us to do. She loved playing in the flour and cutting out the cookies to cook!!

Mixing up the dough with mom!

Cutting out the bunnys!


She loved playing with the dough after.. pulling it apart and putting it inside the cookie cutter!

As you can see we had tonz of fun the past week! Life cant get any better than this!!

1 comment:

  1. What a cute little Easter Bunny! :) We are always glad to have you guys over! Thanks for coming! :)

    ReplyDelete