Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Bad Blogger Lately

I know its been a while since I posted... I have been a busy WoMaN! We had a weekend filled of the usual and I have worked the last 3 days... ya I know... I am suppose to be PaRt - TiMe!! Grrr!! Oh well, I guess it will be nice on my pocket book!

Anyways, I promise I will update with pics soon. We have lots of stuff popping up in our garden the last few days, I am so stoked for the stuff to finally get growing! I also caught my stupid dogs digging up my rose bush in the front yard and chewing my drip line. I have since added a new fence and some more plants, and I am hoping that they don't get to those!

Have a good day everyone!!

1 comment:

  1. Sorry I couldn't talk much when I came into work. I got my butt kicked and really they kept me going most of the night. Anyway we need to have some girl talk so lets get on that k.

    ReplyDelete