Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Trip to Dad's

This past weekend Ashlynn and I headed north to Gunnison to visit my family. We got up Friday morning and loaded the four wheeler, yes I am sad that we had to take it back but dad needed it back! lol! Thanks for letting us borrow it dad, Ash and I got lots of riding in :) Anyways, we headed up and got up there in the afternoon. Ashlynn was excited to see everyone, as was I. We hung out at dad's house on Friday night. He had to go to work, but we got to see him for a little bit before he left. He got a new truck a week or so ago. It is PRETTY! 2010 RED Chevy Silverado. Awesome, just no other words for it! MIGHT FINE LOOKING TRUCK!!

Saturday we put on a baby shower for Caitlin. It was fun. We had lots of people there and that kid will be styling in all of her clothes and blankets she got! The food was good too.. we had fruits with a chocolate fountain and subway sandwhiches. That whole day Ashlynn was a little turd. I was so bugged with her. She finally settled down and we got in dad's hot tub and relaxed. It was so nice! Ashlynn loved it, she went under the water a few times, but she didnt even cry. Well later that night as we were all in bed, she started to get a fever. It was bad. I didnt have any meds with me for her. We were up half the night, and the other half we spent sleeping either in the recliner or the bed. It wasnt fun! We were up at 6 AM and then I finally gave her an adult tylenol. Fever finally broke. What a relief!!

Sunday we spent the day with dad.  We went out to Richfield to have Chinese food. It was yummy! We then went back to dad's house and hung out til about 5 when Ash and I decided to head home. It was good to spend time with him on Fathers Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment