Sunday, June 13, 2010

Weekend update :)

Wow what a day it has been already and my day has just started! I got a call from work last night, well this morning at 1:30 am, asking for me to come in early. I couldn't fall asleep last night so I took a sleeping pill, well I had only been asleep for an hour or so when Heather called me. I probably sounded so dumb on the phone but oh well. I got to work at 7 am. Nice huh? You ask WHY?

Well, there is a missing 6 year old boy in St George with autism. They can't find him and starting a volunteer search 8 am. So here we sit, 6 of us at 7 am. I am so pooped I can't even tell ya! If anyone has info or wants to help or needs info, click HERE

This weekend has been quite exciting in Enterprise. It rained all weekend, which is a change from the wind we have had for the past 2 weeks! Ty left town early Friday morning to go to LA with some of his buddies for the Dodgers Game and to do a few things around LA. I have missed him, its so boring at my house when he isn't there. Ashlynn is also at her dad's, so my house was rather quiet. Here are a couple of pics that he sent me. Sounds like they have been having fun!

Deep Sea Fishing

Ty's newest body art he got while in LA, it actually looks pretty neat, I think anyways!

Friday night we had a Girls Night at Melinda's house. It was a blast! We played games and ate yummy treats and cowboy salsa til 3 am! We laughed so hard and at times it looked like we all were on drugs.. lol! We really weren't I promise! Thanks girls for the fun night, we MUST do it again soon!

Yesterday was Melinda's daughter Sammy's birthday. We met them in St George for a movie. We went to see Marmaduke, it was so cute! We laughed the whole time! Its a must to see and if your kids like dogs and cats, they need to see it too!! After we headed to Melinda's house and had pizza and cake with them! Hope you had a good birthday Sammy Girl! Thanks for letting us hang out with you all day!! :)

I have a few pics to post also as a catch up... Hope everyone has a good day!
Ashlynn watching a movie the other day

Our garden right after we got it planted
My newest addition to my flower beds, and yes, they still have flowers on them!






No comments:

Post a Comment