Thursday, July 29, 2010

Bad News...

Sorry to have posted anything sooner, have been a little behind on things. This past weekend Ty's family came up for the 24th of July activities (which I will post about tomorrow). While his brother and his wife were hanging out at with us, they gave us some bad news...

We found out that Jodi has stage 3 breast cancer. She had just found out a few days before them telling us. Wow. What a shock and blow to us and them. She is only 26 years old and has breast cancer. That is scary. This past Monday they did some tests to verify info and to see if it has spread. They said it was further along than they thought so they went in today for surgery and Tuesday they start chemo. I am so scared for her. I know she will be strong for Tom and for Lia and do her best to beat this. We are all thinking positive for her and keeping her in our prayers. It's harder when its your family, you always say what you would do when its other people, but now its in our family, its hard. I want so badly to just make it go away.

Jodi, I wish you a full recovery and fight with this cancer. I know you are a strong women and you will fight with everything you have. If you ever need anything, just call me. I will take Lia out to the park or bring you a milkshake. We love you Tom and Jodi. Good Luck!


** PS, if everyone can keep these guys in your thoughts and prayers we would appreciate it. Thanks to all my friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment