Saturday, July 31, 2010

Day off.. Day out of town....

Yesterday, Ty and I both had a day off, so he got the ambulance covered and we took a drive. We headed out to Pinto and then went to New Harmony. We found this old house on the way to New Harmony, and had to stop to get a picture. it was pretty neat. It still had an old table set up and a bed.. yuck but it was neat.







We made it to New Harmony and it was pretty cool there. I haven't ever been to New Harmony, just saw the houses from the freeway.. I was surprised there were more houses than what I had only seen. It was really nice little country town! If I didn't live in Enterprise, I might live there.. haha! We then headed to Cedar and went to Walmart to see if they had any swing sets on sale. I have been wanting to get Ashlynn a swing set for a while and was just waiting for the right one to go on sale!! Well we found one! It was half off... normally priced 250 and it was on clearance for 115!! YAY! Ill post pictures of it as soon as we are done getting it set up!

2 comments:

  1. So glad you got to go for a little drive. Love the 24th pics especially the sparklers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love looking into all those old houses. I can't believe it had a bed in it, hopefully nobody was actually trying to live in it. Yuck.

    ReplyDelete