Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Garden UPDATE!!

I am so excited about our garden. All of our hard work is starting to pay off! Ty told me the other day that this is the best garden he has ever had since he has lived in our house!! Yay! I was so happy! I love working in the yard... must get it from my mom and grandma! Anyways, we picked radishes out of the garden yesterday. they are so good! Oh I can't wait!!
My tomato plants... growing up so fast! 

Tomatoes, lettuce, and green beans

Pumpkins, Brussel sprouts, and squash

Radishes/Beets, Peppers, Carrots/Broccoli, Cantaloupe/Watermelon

Peas. Onions, Radishes/Beets

Radish I picked

So yummy!

Ash and Trauma playing in the yard last night!

Ashlynn playing in the sprinkler

4 comments:

  1. Your garden looks so awesome!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Friend, I love it! You are a maniac!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ha! I know I am crazy! Its my way of getting rid of stress and stuff.. Im totally not under stress right now, although it looks like it! lol!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your garden looks awesome!! You are very ambitious...way more than I ever would be!! You definitely have a green thumb :)

    ReplyDelete