Sunday, July 4, 2010

Week Update

This week has been pretty fun for our family. Here are a few things that we have done in the past week or so...

On Monday, Ty had an interview at DRMC for Life Flight. Ashlynn and I decided to go with and have him drop us off at the pool. It is nice because I get into the pool for free because I work for the City and Ashlynn was free!! Nice right??!! Anyways, we were dropped off and spent about an hour and a half there. We swam, ate snow cones, played tether ball, and swam some more! I think Ashlynn had fun, she loves the pool!

Look at my little tan girl! She is so cute!


Eating Snow Cones...


Playing Tether Ball.. yes she had fun .. and yes reminded me of Napoleon Dynamite!! 

After swimming, Ty came and got us. Don't ask how the interview went, because it didn't. He worked his butt off all week to get under the required weight they wanted. Well come to find out he was .4 pounds over. The limit was 205, he was 205.4. ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING!! Yes he was sad, mad, hurt, etc. He decided that he wanted some greasy food cuz he hadn't eaten anything for a few days. We all decided to go to Larsen's Frostop in St George. It was sooo good! Thanks for dinner Ty, it was yummy! I am sorry about Life Flight, they are missing out on an amazing paramedic! Love ya babe!

Ashlynn eating her french fries.. that is about all she will eat.. lol!


 Ty and Kody

On Tuesday, some girls from work and I went to Mesquite to have a GNO. It was really nice and we had a blast. The only one that won some money was Kierston.. you go girl! I had a blast and I think all the girls did too!!

Kierston and Amber showing us their MONEY! lol


Winget in the car on the way to GNO!

Wednesday, Ashlynn and I went to the store. K-MART was having their swimming pools on sale so I decided to get one for her so that we could swim at our house. She loves it. The water was really cold but she tolerated it and had fun!






Thursday afternoon Ashlynn decided to get into my make up.. it was pretty funny when she came walking out of the bathroom looking like this...

yep that would be mascara smeared on her face.. at least she kinda knows where to put it at...

Well that rounded out the week..stay tuned for the weekend post... 

No comments:

Post a Comment