Thursday, January 7, 2010

New Year... New stuff...

Well ready or not, here we are.... Happy 2010! It is the 7th day of the year, and I have lots to blog about!! Life is so exciting and gets better everyday that it continues!! I cannot believe that it is a new decade. Its amazing to see how fast time flies!

First of all, for New Years we decided to go up to my dads house for the party! We all had a blast! My parents got prime rib and cooked it for dinner. It was so good!! Grandpa came over for dinner and we watched the Jazz lose. After that the party was on!! lol! We all played each other in Wii. The boys boxed, played golf, and bowling! Ashlynn even tried to get in on the action when she took on of the remotes and was pretending that it was a Wii controller.

On Saturday, the 2nd, Ty and I headed to Salt Lake City for the Jazz game. We decided to get up and go early and go shopping and do whatever we wanted for a few hours. It was fun! We went to the Gateway for some shopping and lunch. WOW is all I have to say! That is an awesome mall.... if you can even call it that! We at at Tuscanos Brazilian Grill... OH MY GOSH!! It was SO good!! They had delicious food and awesome Limeades! It was about 13 bucks a person for lunch, but was way worth it! I will definitely go again... but next time I will go hungry! After that we drove out to West Valley so Ty could show me his neighborhood that he lived in growing up. It was pretty neat to see the house that he lived in and the area. After that we met up with Adam and Kori and headed to the game! The Jazz sucked that night, lost by 10 points, but we had a blast yelling and screaming at them! We got to eat pizza, cotton candy, and ice cream! It was great! Although I knew that it was going to screw my biggest loser diet. OH WELL!! It was fun!

We came home on Sunday. We took the LONG way home. Went from Gunnison to Salina, to Scipio, to Delta, to Milford, to Minersville, to Cedar, then home.. ya it was a long way! But it was pretty neat to see all of those small towns I haven't ever been too. Soon to find out, when I went to work on Tuesday, Josie Fox, a Millard County Deputy was shot just outside of Delta... right where we had driven the day or so before. Its so sad! My heart broke when I heard that she was dead. Stupid Drug Dealing Mexican (sorry if I offend anyone, not really caring right now!). I just saw on the news today that they are seeking the death penelty.. serves him right! I hope that is what he gets! I wish her family the best of luck, they are in my prayers!

Anyways, The biggest loser diet... I was up 2 pounds since my first weigh in, which means I would have to kick my butt into gear! Well I have lost 3.5 pounds since that weigh in on Monday. I love it! I am totally going to kick some rear! If I lose 5 pounds a week that would be good for me... buy the end of the 90 days, that will be 40 pounds.. my goal was 50! I am totally loving the workouts. Some of the things are hard, but I do the best that I can and think its working!

Today was a good day for Ashlynn!! I got up to go to the bathroom this morning, she followed me in there and decided that she wanted to do the same thing. She has a cute lil froggy potty that I bought for her a couple months ago when I thought that she wanted to start potty training. Well, she took all of her clothes off, and sat down. Keep in mind, she always sits on it, but with clothes on. So she sat down, pointed and the toliet paper. I told her that I would give her some after she went pee. Well, low and behold, she did! She started to pee in the potty. It was awesome! I started to cheer for her and think that I scared her, cuz she stoped and stood up and started crying. I felt really bad and told her to sit down, but she just sat there and cried and cried! :) She stood up and started to pee on the towel I had on the floor, and cried even more! It was great. I did cheer her on and give her lots of hugs and tell her it was ok to pee in the frog potty! I hope she will do it again on her own. I have decided that is what I am just going to do. She will know when she is ready for it! This is Ashlynn a couple months ago.. she wanted to sit on it and eat her food.. guess that is what she does on her potty.. what do u do.. lol!!


Well, that is my update from New Years til now... Hope everyone had a good new years and cant wait to see whats in store for me this year!!

2 comments:

  1. Peeing and crying.... The life of a toddler! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isnt it awesome! I loved it! She cried forever.. I felt bad!

    ReplyDelete