Saturday, December 19, 2009

Ashlynn Loves Snow!

Snow??!! What the heck is that?! I haven't lived in a place that gets snow ever! I mean, my dad lives where they get snow, but growing up I wasn't up there enough to consider it 'living in snow'. Well, at the beginning of the month, I woke up and much to my surprise... there was SNOW outside!! It was so pretty! I felt bad that I couldn't go to work due to the roads really sucking, but hey, crap happens you know! I am being told this is just the start if the snow... I guess we will see!

Our house... the morning it snowed!

Ashlynn loved playing in the snow. She wanted to keep going outside to play, I kinda felt bad cuz I thought she was going to get sick. Well I was right. A few days after the storm, Ashlynn was sick :( But still, she had a blast playing out in the snow! She even started eating it and the icicles that were hanging from the roof. Here are a few pics we took outside!

Me and Ash

No comments:

Post a Comment