Saturday, December 19, 2009

Post for Kody!

So we decided for Christmas we would do a some picture frames for Kody's Mom and Ty's Parents. We went out last weekend and took some pics of Kody for them... here are a few pics! I think I did a pretty darn good job for my first 'photo' shoot.. hahaha! I would love to start taking pictures, it is so fun!!

There are so many places to take pictures up here in Enterprise. Some old barns, tractors, and during the spring and summer some really neat fields. Ty said he was going to get me a really nice camera for Christmas, but money ran short and we decided to do something else instead. Maybe by next year I will have a new camera and I can start taking some more! I love it! Kody was such a good sport, we went around and when I said to pose, he did. Thanks Kody man!

2 comments:

  1. Annalee...These are great pictures! Is that taken at the 'haunted' barn just outside of town? You should keep it up; People are always looking for affordable outdoor photographs!

    P.S. He's such a cute kiddo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks Lisa!! Ya its over on Jack Holt's farm area. I think its a cool barn! Thanks for the compliment! I love it up here, such awesome places to do pics!

    ReplyDelete