Monday, December 28, 2009

Christmas 2009!!

Merry Christmas.... well its past now.. but still!! Christmas this year was fun! Ashlynn is at the age where she loved to open presents! Kody wasn't at our house, but he still got lots of stuff from us and my parents!

This year she must have been really good because Santa brought her a lot of things! She got a barbie trike, large building blocks, and a tea set from him! She loves them! She rides that trike around and runs into my walls inside the house.. it is quite funny! She also loves to take the blocks and dump them on the floor and kick them around.. ya, thanks Santa!! lol! Ashlynn also got a new baby doll. It goes in the bath tub with her too. She washed it like I wash her.. well kinda, but you know what I mean! There are some pics of Christmas Day!




This year we just stayed home, due to Ty being on call for the ambulance. Ty and I just bought each other work out stuff for Christmas. He also bought me a watch that measures my heart rate for when I exercise. I love it! I got him some cologne that smells really good. Its the new McGraw Cologne.. if you haven't smelt it, go get some!! YUM! My dad and stepmom came down to spend a few days with us. Ashlynn loved having all of them to play with. We has so much fun! They even bought a new couch and gave us their old one, well its not old, but its only 2 years old! Thanks again! That was so cool of you guys to do!!

Anyways, we went to Ty's family party on Saturday. It was fun! Then my family had dinner on Sunday. Ham and potatoes, good as always mom! Thanks!

Sunday, Dad went home and took Ashlynn with them for a few days until we go up. Its really quiet at my house.. I miss my little girl, but she is having so much fun with Grandma and Grandpa Childs! I was told that she went in and gave my dad a hug and kiss this morning and it just made his day! I hear he doesnt have too many of those, so I am glad that she is helping!!

I hope you all had a good Christmas and I hope everyone has a good New Year!!

1 comment: