Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Childs' Family Pictures

At the beginning of November, my dad and family came down to St George for family pictures. It was the first time that they were able to be taken down here. I was so excited! We had my friend Paul with Back When Photography take them. He did an awesome job! I have always enjoyed him taking our pictures! Here are a few of them that I wanted to share with everyone!

My Brother Garret and his Wife Caitlin

My Dad and Step Mom

My handsome brothers: Landon, Clint, and Garrett

Clint - This is the best picture we have had of him for a long time!

Childs' Family

Cute Ashlynn!

Me and Ashlynn - Paul always catches these cute pictures!

Me and Ashlynn

My little family: Ashlynn, Me, Ty, and Kody

Thanks again for doing an awesome job Paul! These pictures are great. I highly recommend him to anyone that needs to get pics done... even if its just for fun!!

1 comment: