Tuesday, March 9, 2010

New Blog for Ashlynn... and going Private

So I have decided to add a new blog only about Ashlynn. It is one that I can just post about what she is doing, saying, or even just pictures. This way my family can keep up on the activities of her. I have made it a private blog, so if you are my family and want access to it and I haven't invited you, let me know so I can add you.


I have also been thinking about this for a while and have finally decided to go private. Its kinda scary what info can be accessed on the internet about everyone. So if you would like to be able to read my blog, please leave me your address so I can add you. I plan on going private at least by the end of the month. Thanks for everyone understanding!!

Love ya all!!

5 comments:

  1. We would love an invite when you go private.

    haydeniv@gmail.com

    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Invite me please! :)
    mascrupp@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. JBRACKENL@HOTMAIL.COM i dont blame ya on the private thing...i did the same thing very soon after starting mine. way too scary now days!!!

    ReplyDelete