Friday, March 12, 2010

Sick Again.... REALLY??!!

After being up every hour with Ashlynn last night, I took her temp this morning and it said 102.0. ARE YOU KIDDING ME??!! It wasn't 2 weeks ago that we were doing the same thing. I was so mad! How can she keep getting sick over and over again. So I called the Doctor and luckily got her into see him. So we took a little road trip to St George. Well I could have called it, She has an EAR INFECTION! Serious??!! So she is now on another antibiotic and cough syrup. I am hoping she gets better and I can break her fever.

When we got home, her temp was 103. So I put her in the tub and gave her some medicine. This is the picture I took right after going to the store to get some more motrin, oh and princess fruit snacks..gotta put a smile on her face right??


Well, I'll keep everyone posted to how she is doing!

3 comments:

  1. Poor girl! Hope she is feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Even though she is sick, she look so cute! I hope your little girl get better soon.

    ReplyDelete