Monday, March 1, 2010

Weekend Fun ... Lots of Pictures... Beware!!

So this past weekend I was in St George. My sister Alivia, performed her solo and group dances for critiques on them on Friday. It was pretty exciting because I hadn't seen any of the dances and I am so excited for her competition season (Yes, I am living my dance life through her!!). She did amazing on her solo. She got a Superior "Grade" on it, which is the best you can get. She also did a group lyrical dance that got a Superior as well! I was so excited! While she was dancing, I got to use the "good" camera to take pictures. I am really wanting to get into pictures... I am hoping my dream will happen really soon!! Anyways, here are a few pics that I took.


Saturday I helped out at a desert motorcycle race that my Dad's 'motorcycle' group The Wizards puts on every year. The race is called Rhino Rally. It is a pretty large race. They have little peewee bike race for the younger kids, a mini for those who dont ride the big bikes, and then an 80+ mile race for the big bikes. It is intense! I had fun. There were so many people that crashed and not enough EMT's so I got to help out. Plus Ty's brother Tom was out there and got to go up in our helpicopter that we had there to help a rider that crashed. I thought it was pretty exciting that he got to do that! We also took the 'good' camera and we were snapping pictures all over the place... here are a few that I took out there!



Oh this is my brother Clinton. He will probably get mad at me for posting this next picture, but I will take the risk. I caught a couple of good pics of him at the race before it started so, Sorry Clinton, but I have to post this. Love ya tonz little brother!! At least they are the way huge pictures!! :)

Needless to say, I had fun and I do have to say, I did pretty good at taking my pictures!! It was also cute to watch all the smaller kids sign up and ride around so proud! I cant wait til next year!! Tomorrow I will post pics from Ashlynn's Birthday Party!

No comments:

Post a Comment