Thursday, February 25, 2010

ABC's of ME!

A- Age: 24
B- Bed size: King
C- Chore you hate: Everything.. haha! Mostly toliets!
D- Dog's name: Which one?? Zues, Rusty, or Trauma...
E- Essential food/item: Anything I don't have to cook!
F- Favorite color: Blue
G- Gold or silver: Silver (white gold)
H- Height: 5'4"
I- I am: a good mom
J- Job: 911 dispatcher, house girlfriend.. haha!
K- Kids: one beautiful daughter
L- Living arrangements: in Enterprise with Ty and Kody
M-Mom's name: Alison
N- Nickname: Annabelle, Annalee Bumblebee Tunahead
O- Overnight hospital stay: When I had Ashlynn
P- Pet peeve: not putting water in your dishes in the sink
Q- Quote from a movie:
R- Right or left handed: Right
S- Siblings: 3 at my dads - clint, garrett, landon. 3 at my moms - mic, alivia, riley
T- Time you wake up: when Ty's alarm goes off.. usually at 0545 or at least by 7
U- Unique thing about your car: its not mine.. haha!
V- Vegetable you hate: cant really think of one...
W- Ways you run late: getting my 2 year old ready, traffic on sr 18
X- X-rays you've had: teeth and when I had kidney stones
Y- Yummy food you make: chicken, roast and potatos, idk
Z- Zoo favorite: the monkeys!!

I tag Jenny, Angie, Melinda, and Lisa Gilleyweed Jones!!

1 comment:

  1. I am glad you didn't forget Anna bumble bee tuna!! LOL Glad Ash is feeling better and have a fun busy weekend!

    ReplyDelete