Sunday, February 14, 2010

I Love You Day... and Updates...

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY EVERYONE!

I just wanted to tell everyone Happy Valentine's Day! I hope everyone is having a great day! I am at work and its a little slow, but that is good right??!! Today has been a good day. I woke up this morning to a Rose and Cherry Chocolate Kisses and a Valentines Day Card from Ty. I cried. It was so cute. I cant remember the last time someone gave me flowers!

We went up to my dad's house this weekend. We had a surprise birthday party for my Grandma Edwards for her 70th Birthday. She was so surprised. No one said anything to her so she was so surprised! We ate at El Mexicano in Salina. It was pretty good. My brother, Garrett and his wife Caitlin decided to tell grandma and the rest of the family that they are having a.........
We are pretty excited for them! Its going to be so much fun!! They don't know how excited I am to spoil their little girl. They got Ashlynn some playdough for her birthday and a singing dog for Valentines day... Oh you guys just wait!! hahaha! I love it!

We also got the good news about my mom.


NO CANCER!!


We are pretty excited to hear the news! I think everyone was scared that she was going to have cancer. That is not a trial that we want to go through right now. I think mom wanted to go on the cruise that dad promised her if she did find out she had cancer.... I am sure we can still plan a cruise to go on!! Anways, Congrats mom!!

I am excited at how this weekend is turning out. It was a nice little vacation that was much needed. I missed my family and cant wait to see them again! Hope everyone has a good Love Day and a great week!! This week is going to be a good one, nice and relaxing. NO Stress!! (Mori, that was for you!)

1 comment:

  1. Heck ya....Go on a cruise to CELEBRATE that there is NO cancer :)

    ReplyDelete