Thursday, February 4, 2010

Week of Updates... oh, and FUN!

This past week, Ashlynn and I have been having lots of fun! There is a lot of snow in Enterprise. We are really sick of it, but until it melts, I guess we had to find something to help pass the time. I posted the other day about going sledding. Well I finally have the pictures to show you all. Ashlynn had never been and she loved it! Here are a few pictures! MELINDA and her kids went with us and we had TONZ OF FUN!!

Ashlynn on the Sled

This is Melinda's youngest daughter, Tayrne. Her and Ash had so much fun sledding down the hill together. They both kept wanting to go again and again and again. It was so cute! They both loved to eat the snow off of their gloves and Ashlynn was even putting her arms up in the air as they were going down the hills! It was funny! We had Kody with us too. Sami and Kody were sledding buddies, they were making jumps to go off of. They finally decided that it would hurt their rear ends to go over the jumps... we all laughed pretty hard!

Ash eating snow off her gloves...

So just the other day, Ashlynn decided to push the chair into the kitchen sink. She wanted to do dishes.... ya, I know. I think there are child labor laws about making you 2 year old do your dishes, but she is the one that wanted to do them.... really!! It was so cute, it wasn't fun to clean up the mess, but that is ok. She had fun so it was worth it! Here are a few pictures I took of her, she turned to me in a couple of them and said, "cheese". Oh its funny when they are so dang cute!

Today I was vacuuming a few of my rugs and Ashlynn decided to get her play vacuum out and do the same thing. I had to just get some pictures of it also... here they are... I am raising quite a little house maid.
Well that is the update for this past week or so... Ashlynn is at her dad's this weekend so I will be repainting my bedroom. Hopefully I can save up for a new bedroom set, but we will see. If anyone knows of anyone selling or getting rid of a decent set, let me know!

Thanks for reading all!!

3 comments:

  1. must be the age. kaylee also loves to help clean everything.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your comment! You have a very cute little girl she seems like so much fun :) Do you live in Enterprise? I have family there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! Yes I do live in Enterprise, Who is your family there??

    ReplyDelete