Sunday, February 21, 2010

For my sister....

Yesterday I came to St George to watch my sister dance at the Snow Canyon Eshelle Review. She did AMAZING! I am so proud of her. She has been doing their Jr Drill Camp all week. They learn a dance that the Drill Team makes up for them, and then perform it at the basketball game at the end of the week. I remember the camp we put on for the younger kids when I was on Eshelles. It was pretty fun, plus it gives all the 9th graders that are going to be trying out for the next year a chance to see what its all about and who they will be trying out with!!

There were a few 9th graders performing, all of which did pretty good. I was proud of them all! We stayed and watched the drill teams review. They did pretty good, still nothing like when I was there or the year after me. I guess this year they have had some drama... they went from having 23 girls to having 8 left. SAD I KNOW! They all danced like they were a team though so I was pretty proud of them! Good Job Eshelles! Tryouts are the beginning of April, I think Alivia is pretty excited about it! I hope that she makes it and there isnt any drama, I had tonz of fun the year I was on it and I know that she will too!!

I am excited for this next week. Livi has a dance competition on Friday afternoon. She has been working so hard on her dances and her solo and I am excited to see the finished result! Check back cuz I will post pictures and if she places with them!!


Good Luck Livi Lou! We love you!

I was looking through my moms pictures that she took and found two cute ones of Ashlynn that I just have to show everyone! Here they are!!


Aren't they so cute!! I love it!! She is going to be turning 2 years old next week... wow how time flies so fast!!

4 comments:

  1. Thats so CrAzY that she is going to be two....I remember the day you had her i was in the hospital 27 weeks along trying to STOP Kash from coming. SO GLAD he waited a couple months :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jenny I dont even remember that you were there!! I am glad that he stayed in longer too!!

    Thanks Marci!!

    ReplyDelete