Thursday, February 11, 2010

Time for....

I JUST WANT TO SAY.... I am so ready for a vacation! I am excited to get out of dodge and spend some time with my family. I miss seeing my dad and cant wait to see how the results for my mom have turned out. I can't wait til I get to see my sister in law and her cute baby tummy! I know they are excited to see Ashlynn too. She is starting to talk so much and its going to blow them away... I think!! I am excited to see Landon play his final basketball game of the season! I know they will kick some butt!

On another note, I have no idea what to get Ty for Valentines Day... I mean, I want to get him something, just don't know what to get. We both have to work on Sunday, so not like its going to be that special or anything.... lol :) Hopefully we will get a date night sometime soon to celebrate! He keeps telling me he isnt getting me anything... guess we will wait and see...

The next 3 weeks are going to be a little crazy! I practically have something planned every weekend. I hope Ty bares with me the next few months. Its getting back into dance competition season for my little sister and I am so excited! I am excited to see her new solo this year, Its going to me awesome! I hope I get my new camera before all the competitions are over! I need a new one to take pictures with for it!

Well work will be over in 2.5 hours! I am pretty stoked, only because I will go home and sleep for a few short hours and get up to drive to see my family! CANT WAIT!

HAPPY WEEKEND EVERYONE!
HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!!

1 comment:

  1. Sorry to hear about your mom...I hope things work out for the best. My husband and i celebrated Valentines Day early, but I think it's kind of a weird holiday, and I don't know how to celebrate it. I hope you can get your much needed vacation...sounds like you really need one! Good luck with everything

    ReplyDelete