Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Post 2 of 2....

Well, this will be a much lighter post than the other one. I am sitting at work today and I am worried about my step mom. She went into the hospital this morning to have a lump removed from her chest today. The doctor didn't know if it was Cancer or not.. I am scared for her!

She is an awesome mom, wife, and grandma. We have spent so much time together the last little while that I don't know what I would do if she wasn't here. I keep praying that she will be ok and that nothing will come of it, but I can't stop thinking of her while I sit at work today. My family has been through so much the last month or so and I am hoping that this is just something that will go away and become nothing.

Mom, know that we love you and wish for the best from this surgery. I can't wait to come up and visit again this weekend. I miss you and wish we lived closer.

2 comments:

  1. That is a scary thing to have to go through, I am so sorry and hope it all turns out ok. As for your 1st of the 2 posts.... never regret the choices that you've made, learn from them, but never regret them. Good or bad, those choices have made you the person that you are and you are awesome. From the good and the bad we are better people. Don't let gossip get ya down either. People will always talk, its just up to us to not give a @#$& about what they say.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Annalee I had NO IDEA! Thats Sooo scary! I've been down that road and its NOT fun! Please let me know how things go! I'll try to find Judy and ask her too. Hang in there and know that you are all in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete