Thursday, February 25, 2010

Happy Little Girl... AGAIN!!

Just to update everyone... Ashlynn is acting and feeling soo much better!! There were a few days that I was pretty worried about her!! After getting her medicine from doctor, she slept pretty much all night. She woke up a few times, but she didn't stay awake so I was glad! We both needed sleep. She slept til I woke her up at 10 am yesterday morning. She is playing and eating again and I am so excited! We had to go to Cedar, so we went and ate at Sizzler and she actually ate a lot and wanted Ice Cream! I am so excited to have my happy little girl back! Now she will have a good weekend and birthday


My mom, sent me a text last night. I guess my sister passes her drivers ed stuff and got her learners permit!! EEK!! I am excited for her, but that is a little scary! My mom wanted everyone to know to keep themselves safe... Stay off the streets and keep your children off the sidewalks!! haha! Just kidding Livi! Good Job!!

3 comments:

  1. Oh wow how is she that old????? Speaking of new drivers,my sister bought a new car less than 2 weeks ago. A couple of nights ago she was hit by a kid that turned left into her. She was going straight through the light. Turns out he was 16 and had just gotten his DL the day before....her car is probably totaled.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh wow!! That really sucks! Livi is a pretty safe driver already, Im hoping she will stay that way!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am glad she is feeling better. :)

    ReplyDelete