Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Oh Wednesday.....

Oh it is so the middle of the week. I wasn't having a good day... and I will tell you why...


I started the day out really good. I got up and went up to the high school where they let people come in the mornings to workout. I worked out and felt really good about it. I came home and went back to sleep for 2 hours til I heard Ash playing in her room.


We lounged around til about 1030 or so and then I decided it was time to start getting ready for the day. I thought to myself ..."it is so nice outside I am going to open all the windows and let the breeze come through the house", so that's what I did. I walked around the houue opening all the windows til I got to Ashlynn's room. She has 2 windows in her room so I tryed to open one of them. Well no luck... it was stuck. I think its from when I painted them last fall.


Well I started to hit the base around the window to see of I could loosen it to open it. Well I slipped and hit the window!!!! Yep, I know what you are thinking..... it shattered!! I cut my hand and glass went all over. I was so mad at myself. I started crying, ran into the bathroom and washed my hand off, bandaged the cuts and then it was time to call Ty at work....


Anyways, it ends up the everything was ok cuz the windows are double pained. We were wanting to replace them here in the near future to help out with our heat bill so I just pushed it closer... Haha!! Ty wasn't mad, just told me if I didn't want to live here just tell him instead of breaking his windows!! lol!!


Melinda then came over and we took the 2 younger girls for a walk. It was so nice outside. I'm so ready for spring!! So all in all... it started out bad...but now that I look at what I wrote it was actually a pretty good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment