Tuesday, February 16, 2010

New Present for Ty....

So yesterday, Ty and I had the day off. We decided to get out of town... so that he wouldn't get called out. It never fails when he has a day off, he usually gets called or paged out for something, leaving me home alone....

So, we drove to Cedar. We have been looking for a new truck for a little while, Ty's Toyota Tacoma just didn't have enough room when we had everyone with us. We decided to go to Bradshaw Auto in Cedar. They had a few trucks that were really neat looking. We had found two that we really liked. One was 2007 Chevy Silverado and a 2009 Dodge Ram Hemi. The salesman came out and started talking to us. He gave us a few prices on the trucks. The Dodge was WAY too much. So we took the Chevy for a test drive. It was sooo nice! Lots of room and low miles.

So Ty filled out an application, and poof!! We are now the new owners of a Metallic Blue 2007 Chevy Silverado! Its so pretty, I am in love (Sorry Ty, I do still love you more!) Here are a few pics of it... What a good late Valentines Present.. haha!!


Anyways! Lots of fun! This weekend should be a good one. Ty and Kody are going to an RC (airplane) show and I am gonna try to go watch my sister's dance performance. This week starts a 3 month stretch of performances and tryouts for her. I want to wish her good luck!

1 comment: