Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Post 1 of 2 for Today.....

Ok, so I am having 'ONE of THOSE days AGAIN'... I will have 2 post today so bare with me. The first one is this one, the one that I am pissed about, and the other will be on a lighter note.... So here I go...... :)

Why is it that people feel the need to talk gossip about other people? Why is that when you hear something about someone you know it keeps going? Why is it that people cant trust what I have said? I would love to ask everyone I know those questions.

I am so sick of Drama and Gossip in my life. What is the point of it? What is the point of having my heart broke because people don't trust me. I have made some stupid mistakes in my life and I regret them all the time! I wish I could go back and rewind it and not do it again. But I guess its not called life if you don't make mistakes and learn from them, right??!!

Well I'd like to say something to everyone who feels the right or the need to talk about me to everyone else. If you have a problem with me, come to me, don't talk to someone else behind my back or to someone I care about. It just causes problems and you are not worth that at all!! If people are doing things to screw my life up, go screw yourself. I am not proud of some things that have happened in my life, but I am trying to fix my life and fix the mistakes I made.

So please, if you hear anything about me or if you feel the need to talk about me, PLEASE if you will, SHUT THE HELL UP! Just remember Karma... she sucks! Don't let it get to that point...

1 comment: